Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ice Cream Chefs at Tom's Palette for a day!


Pasta's classic look when you have food in your hands.

Then come this look when she is almost going crazy. haha!

close up shot of his eyelashes. Always been envying his luscious eyelashes. why me no have...

one of the days, where I decided to let bf try putting on makeup for me and play makeup artist for a day. I must say, I am impressed by his skills. Was worrying he will give me thick ugly eyebrows when I felt him drawing them furiously. But, he did a better job than me!

Well done bf!Now I now who to look for when I'm lazy to put makeup. haha!


so I was saying, we went for an ice cream workshop at Tom's Palette!Pretty steep price but definitely worth  going for a try. There's even a ice cream buffet for us, where we can try and have almost all the flavours they have til we burst our tummies. I have to say, they have 1 of the best ice creams in the most interesting flavours. 

This is our 1st official cooking done together. =)

 having our ice cream buffet spread. hee!


with our secret recipe booklet!





 his brother & his gf.

 see those ice cream spread?yes including the ones at the back, all for us to gorge to death.

 I don't want to say this, but I think a man who cooks is sexy, n he looks kinda sexy. *cough*

 busy listening to the trainer.



 our ice cream packed into the styrofoam cups for us to take home!

 the brothers collecting the works. chocolate ice cream!



 random day on the way to work!


so, we had an awesome weekend. how about yours? Its important to find some new activities to do once in awhile with your partner, it helps refresh your routine life. and I'm enjoying myself! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment