Saturday, May 5, 2012

2nd Milestone. Our 2nd Anniversary.


Time flies indeed. Its our 2nd anniversary. =)












Dinner at Equinox. Told him I've never dine at the tallest place in Singapore before, and so he brought me here to surprise me. Beautiful view and romantic setting. Need I say more?






I just love to dine at places with superb scenery. 



My beef cheek. A tad salty though, but not too bad for the price and its filling for me.





Bf and his lamb rump thats really awesome. Yup, he camwhores too. 








 Taken by Iphone. Not too bad compared to a camera.


The auntie in me decided to grab a bottle of Moscato at the supermarket home, because the price of 1 glass there at Equinox can get me a bottle here. 


Our favourite wine. Alone time back at home sipping Moscato. Simple and lovely time spent.



Our couple watch-Gift we got for each other. Been always wanting to own a pair of couple watch and finally got my wish. We love the watch we chose for each other. =)





Look for the day. 











The watch he chose for me. It was love at 1st sight when I got this from him. I'm a picky person when it comes to shopping and its rare to find something I set my eyes on. This design was totally something that I would love in my favourite colour combi-Rose gold and black. What touches me most, is how well he knows me inside out. =)



2nd surprise from him. Manicure + Pedicure package for me at my regular parlour near his place so he can wait for me while I have my session there. Because I've been controlling myself not to splurge on this unnecessary want. He knows how much I love to do manicures and pedicures, so got this for me to indulge all I want. Love how thoughtful he was. 


My 2nd surprise for him. Did a scrapbook with all our overseas trip photos + air tix, and some photos of things we did together for the 1st time. I'm not good at drawing, thus went through my stack of CLEO magazines and cut out every damn thing I could find thats suitable and used them to decorate it. Hid the scrapbook in his cupboard, video called him at midnight to walk to the cupboard to find his 2nd surprise. The look on him was all it takes to make my night a sweet one.


Random photo taken on my way to client's place for work.



Just went for a night jogging with him, forced him to start training to prepare for his reservist next week. I love how he always turn back to make sure I'm behind him, push me in to the safe zone when we are jogging alone the road side, takes extra care and lookout for me cause Im jogging without my specs and contact lens, making me a blind cat. Little actions like these make me feel so protected with immense care. Though just few hours ago he made me super irritated, but he never fails to make me feel warm and fuzzy.


Baby, I love you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment