Saturday, May 5, 2012

Avengers date night!

Work and time, has made me a lazy old hag. Friday is the only day I brush my laziness aside, dress up and prettify myself. This is not good.

We are people who seldom embark on an adventurous food tasting mission, sticking to the safe choices we always eat. Thats our similarity. Been trying to steer away from that and try something new. This Friday night, we succeeded. Quite a good Jap restaurant at Bugis, and I'm definitely looking forward to trying new places soon. Hee! =P Avengers with his friends after dinner. Awesome show! Love The Hulk!!


One of the Saturday, where we went to buy new fishes for his parents because 2 of it was dead. =(


That boy loves all forms of pets I swear. And I find him really cute. haha...


Stay home day with Pasta. Thats what she do when I lie on the floor eating something. Food snatcher!


Friday!On my way to work!













Chocolate fondue at Max Brenner after dinner!Shiokness! Milk choco+choco+toffee syrup!





Bf with his new fresh haircut, in preparation for reservist next week.Love his new look!


We ought to do this more often baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment