Sunday, May 13, 2012

We have always been saying that we should get out of our comfort zone and try new food places, but its always "all talk and no actions done". Gwah Gwah.... =P

This Friday night, I decided to take a big step forward and make a difference. After much research, I decided to try out The Garden Slug which was very near his place.

Crunchy juicy succulent shitake mushrooms. We rate it 5 stars out of 5. Thumbs up!


Shared this mixed grill. Lamb loin and steak. Love the mint sauce, and I'm someone whose not a fan of mint.


After dinner, we hopped to Wimbly Lu for some chocolate indulgence. Saw quite many people blogged about this place, so I decided to give it a try. The chocolate was awesome, but the cake would taste better if it were more moist.


His root beer float chocolate cake. He loved it.



And so, its Mothers Day!I brought mum and dad out for dinner yesterday.










Video call back home to see my loves.


Video call with mum and Pasta. 


Brought them to Dian Xiao Er for dinner. The food was pretty good for the price. Though the Mother's Day Set dinner was pretty steep, but worth the price I paid for. Glad to see them enjoyed it. =)









Mum, I hope that you can have good health, so that I can have more time and chance to keep you company, bring you to more places and let you try better food to make up for the lost times in the past, when I could not afford all these. It may be late, but I hope better late than never, and wish that time can allow me to compensate for my incapability in the past. 

Mum, I'm sorry for the times I raise my voice, and throw tantrum at you. I thank you for knowing that I just wanna be left alone when I'm feeling down, although you always worry and keep checking on me, and I just ask you to leave. But trust me, I appreciate that you are always around to keep me company. Thanks for being my mum, and I hope that you will be my mum in my next life and the many next next life ahead. 

You are the bestest and greatest woman in my life. I love you. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment