Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bitter yet sweet.

So Pasta have been discharging this foul smell black colour liquid frequently, and I decided its time to bring her for a check after I googled for the reasons. She has this infection that explains why. I hope she recovers soon...I always say, dog visit to the vet is super expensive, their fees is thrice the amount I pay for my visit to the doctor. But she's my everything, so I won't take any risk for her health. 

Poor baby...











Bf snapping her pitiful look also. haha...


 back at home, fatty baby looking silly..









was craving for twelve cupcakes, n had a teeny tiff with him in the car in the midst of deciding where to go for lunch. he drove to Bugis and I was like thinking im my head "bring me here for what?!I'm starving and mad, and I want my twelve cupcakes at millenia walk!" Stepped out of the car, held my hands and he seemed like he was bringing me to somewhere. 

There it was, Twelve Cupcakes staring in front of me. They had opened a new shop here, and he found out when he was googling for me.

He said, "where got bf quarrel with u already, still bring you go eat what you want?"
Me: "Who say don't have?!"
Him: Who?!You say la!
Me: You lo.

His frown on his face turned into a sheepish smile.


Was telling him I feel like having oranges because I lack Vitamin C and suffers from very bad sinus, and feeling heaty today. He left the bedroom for quite awhile and came back with cut oranges and home made barley his mum made. Totally surprised he didn't just throw me an orange and expect me to peel myself though. hahaha...

Before you gush at the sweetness, its because he wanted my brownie points to allow him to play mahjong-which he is doing right now. See, the magic of mahjong. I get princess treatment.



No comments:

Post a Comment