Sunday, April 22, 2012

Whats in for April.

It was eons ago that I flood my post on millions of me in almost the same pose and look. Or not.
haha!!So...I'm back with dozens of me due to good hair days and skin day. =P


Pasta or?Nope, its not her. but overdose of cuteness ain't this baby?

one of the rare days we went for high tea during a Saturday.

his favourite boney cake at NYDC.






vainpot behind.








casual wear of the day.

pasta and her pink friend.


one of the nights when I came back home after work.

damn lethargic but she never fails to lift my spirits up.







on the way to work.


during one of the Sunday, where I went to some showflats viewings with bf's parents.




my latest fashion craze- been buying alot of sleeveless collar top like this lately.

green green dating saturday.














Have been spending alot on shopping lately, I think its time to curb abit. *cold turkey*

No comments:

Post a Comment