Wednesday, March 16, 2011

irresponsible persistence.

how many of us have hurt others and feel no guilt?

I am someone who realizes my mistake after reflection and allow my parents/partner scold the hell out of me while I keep quiet. Sorry is hard to come out at that point of time so keeping silent and letting them vent their anger is what I can offer for that moment.

But when I have done nothing wrong, no way I will allow anyone to push me over and step on my toes. Just wonder, when you insist on your way of doing things, and has hurt others when they really have not done anything to deserve any of this, do you feel a least bit of guilt at all?No?And when I say hurt, its not as simple as you think.

They always tell me that I don't have to try to please others but just be myself. But it really isn't so. The thing that hurts me most, is when I didn't do anything wrong, and people bash me to their gates of No Entry. Its ok, but the damage they caused is not just onto me. Thats where the problem comes in. And the problem has escalated to a point that it is almost going to tear me apart.

If you realized that your actions has caused others to suffer tremendously, and still think you are right in doing so, I really wonder what kind of person are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment