Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It calls for a celebration!!

Its a lovely lovely day!Bf nailed a job + I got my pay cheque banked in! Went for a mini celebration at Timbre @ Old School after work!



Sweetness from my student (the girl hiding behind). She gave me a sticker from her collection, when I told her Jasmine from Disney is my favourite. Awww....Spot e sticker on my arms. It was on my arms e whole of e lesson coz I was so happy. =)

The angels took this picture of me. I asked them, who wants to take picture of me with e sticker?They went "ME! ME! ME! ME!". and then...the picture came out like this without showing the sticker. hahaha...


e gift from my student resting on my laptop now.


at Timbre!










e duck pizza is shiokness!!!



a little surprise for him. sms-ed a dedication for him and it flashed on e screen.











This is what I call, good things comes in a pair. Shopping for more working wear for both of us this weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment