Sunday, March 27, 2011

Daddy's birthday!

Dad's birthday celebration at Bottle Tree Park. This was the most special celebration we ever had. Bro, Sis and I had our special someone with us. Mum and Dad had the longest smile and laughter. Haven seen them so happy for sometime. =)



The Ng Siblings.

With mum and dad.
my special companion for the night.


All the people in the picture plays a part in completing the puzzle of bliss.

The Ng Family.

The Real us. haha...

The cheeky daughters Vs The Mum.






This is what I call, the Family Tree.

If I have the choice to choose my family in my next life, I will still want to be their daughter and siblings. Even if we don't come from a well to do family, even if we can't lead a luxurious lifestyle, even when times can be really bad in terms of financially, I have the best family whom I know will always be there for me and protect me.



No comments:

Post a Comment