Monday, January 3, 2011

Birthdays are what brings us back together.

Its Cindy's XX birthday!not to disclose her age, thus the XX. hahaha...

The 1st time we went Sentosa, just us girlies, and I really did enjoy myself despite of the pitter patter rain that came afterwards. I miss the girly times we used to spent, and Im certainly gonna want more!




Rachel and her super big hat, she looks like pirate I told her. lol... Thats right, I am so tan beside them. The colour of our legs can tell.



One of their fav photo of me. Shimin keep wolf whistling at me. Long lost pose of the legendary Lena. (inside joke of us). I thought we look like we're in Bali, Sex & e City style. Loves.




Bf came afterwards & brought the surprise cake for Cindy. Thnks Bb...






What to look forward this week:

Meeting the girls on Wed for steamboat!!Whee~!

Pasta mei mei's 2 year old birthday on Friday - 7 Jan!!Gonna get her a birthday cake & bring her out! Hopefully going prawning with Pasta mei mei, just hope she doesn't get so excited she jump into the pool.







No comments:

Post a Comment