Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy 9th + early reunion dinner!

Early reunion dinner this year, and the biggest one ever. Elder brother & his gf, sister with husband, me and bf. The best and most bonded family dinner ever. I really love it.




Pasta being placed on the high table to prevent her from running around outside. haha...

Steamboat & grill this year!SHIOK!!!



-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Our 9th monthsary~!







Lately ditched the falsies and used mascara on my own lashes. Must say its really advisable if you want the best for your lashes. My lashes grew longer and thicker after a period of time. The use of falsies has caused my lashes to fall tremendously.





Nicest and sweetest words from you lately. "9..10...11...12...on and on...not stopping at 9 cause I wanna have endless anniversaries with you."


Me too. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment