Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pasta's 2nd birthday~!

Today is one super packed Saturday, almost fulfilling and satisfying.

After months and months of procrastinating, finally managed to wake up at 8 plus in the morning for breakfast. Mcdonalds breakfast with bf!

Went back home for a short nap, and got out of bed to go Vivo for new year clothes shopping (basically shopping for bf's clothes) with his parents. Lucky boy la he...gt mummy and daddy to pick his clothes with him, walk for 3 hours without complaining, paid for e loots. He has one of the best parents around. But, I must say he is pretty impressive. Most spoilt kids would have grabbed the branded and expensive clothes since the parents is paying, but he rejected those thats overpriced. I like this quality of him. =)

His mummy bought me a Braun Buffel wallet as my belated xmas gift. Really touched by the thoughts of her to get me something. Thanks auntie. =)








Pasta is now 2 years old!!!


sorry la...e cake was abit smashed by the time it got home.


got her a new collar~!


Pasta: when can I eat it.....

she was more interested in the doggie biscuit I got her than the cake.



Happy birthday Pasta!!Love you so much!Hope you love the strawberry cake I got for you, & the new collar. Muacks~!


No comments:

Post a Comment