Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my dream wedding.

Im a flower fanatic, so I wan it to be on the top of the list. I always wanted flowers to be the theme or sometink.lotsa flower petals scattered around.

Preferred colour theme would be cream peach or red.Its hard to decide coz cream peach is more of elegant demure feel, while red is like real romantic and classic.

Im thinking of using flowers as my hair accessories tink.tiaras are so old school and common.



the most important tink to me - e wedding gown.
I liked the puffy puffy cinderella feel. I so love this look.


Saw michelle chia's wedding on TV, her wedding dress is so damn gorgeous. my fav is the tube gown with lotsa bling bling diamond. bt that would only happen if my husband is damn rich la. although I wan a drop dead gorgeous wedding gown, I would not spend so much on it, bcoz I think its a waste of $.wear 1 time only.even if I get to keep, I wun get to wear it anymore.
and I have an idea for the entrance of the bride and groom. I'll use small kids to start entering the room singing a love song, followed by the main stars which is me and my hubby entering continue singing. its like the kids symbolises when we are kids, then the next stage of our life, adulthood.its different frm e usual just walk in and wave ur hands entrance.boring...
then me and my husband will go take up dance lessons and perform a romantic dance on stage as a performance.

still a long way to go til some1 propose to me la, bt can't I start planning?haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment