Tuesday, May 19, 2009

fighter or flighter?


had a major fight with him few days ago.well, nt really fist fight, karate chop each other la, u noe wt i mean rite...


this fight let me understand and see alot of tinks. he make me realise that im a flighter.i always take flight when faced with obstacles in a relationship, while he is the fighter.he's e problem solver.


well, let's just say its bcoz of his fighter nature, we are still together.


for the 1st time, he said baby I want you, I don't want you to go bcoz of heated argument. maybe it sounds all cliche and every1 would say, "aiyah...wats the big deal?"


but the fact that this ego monster, never say anytink like that before.so when he says tinks lidat, I noe he really mean it.


I learnt alot frm this man. he showed me what is rationality. that you don't just sweep everytink under the carpet when tinks go wrong, bt make compromises and discuss what can we both do to solve the problems. I admit I always run when there's obstacles that presents in the form of fights and quarrels.


problem is, like I told him, I feel like we are different. he said we are not different, but 2 different people after the same thing. I don't know..I just have doubts if we are going to be able to go far. I mean this is wat we both wanted, but can we have it?
I can see changes in him after the big fights. he came down to find me after wrk with my favourite bubble tea and medicine when I was not feeling well, which is something he never do eversince he started wrk in his new company. i really appreciate the changes, could feel how much he is willing to give in for me, to make me happy.
however, do we love each other?that remains the biggest problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment