Sunday, May 10, 2009

good luck charm.

the buyer of Pasta suppose to come over on sunday to have a look, heard from mum nobody wans her.I was exhilirated when I heard that.was praying nobody wans to buy her, and whoever sees her dun like her.so conclusion, pasta is still safe with us now.and im evermore cherishing everyday sec with her nw.



PASTA!stop!

NO...........she's bullying my fav piglet I hug to slp every nite.
bite my piglet's nose ah u!


then when I threaten to beat her, she bite and run away with piglet.





why are u attacking piglet?!



my baby.
















ar....then nw bully me.cover my mouth with her paws.

kiss oso no use lo.i angry ald...





no use lo..sayang my face oso no use.

Pasta: bloody hell...fine...






Pasta: oh my god...this stupid woman so hard to please...



Pasta: i tired ald la..dun care u le.














look at the camera la. *force her head up*





don't lidat la...1 more 1 more.











what you want pasta?

wah lah she wan to lick me spoil the photo...


ok nice one.




u like to bite the pegs rite?I giab you!





Sir stamford raffles pose.

Sir stamford Pasta.look at her pose.she sure can pose man...n she looks like a cat


hwah..the emo look.




told you she likes to bite the clothes pegs.

caught in the act!hor hor!

no use hor give the innocent look.you're caught on tape!


Pasta: heck la...

No comments:

Post a Comment