Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Surprise birthday.

Carried bao bao and walk to the lift, waiting for the doors to open to surprise BB when he rch home. Turns out I was surprised instead.

The lift door opened, only to reveal a bouquet of helium balloons. I was still wondering "eh, where is dat fella?" and when I take a closer look, there was him holding the balloons.

He knew I was a lil girl at heart who loves helium balloons, asked him hw did he know that I love helium balloons. He said he saw how excited I am when we saw the helium balloons seller at Bangkok. He wanted to do something for me on my actual birthday. Thnks BB...

ok photos not in sequence damn lazy to organise.


small birthday cake surprise aftermath when I stepped into the room. The fella switched off the light, before he lighted the candle,I stepped in already. haha...







Thanks for everything BB.I hope my birthday wish will come true...


No comments:

Post a Comment