Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 24th Birthday!

I wanna say "I feel like a lil gal who just gotten a tub of lollipops"

Thank you my friends who came to my party and made it one of the best party I ever had. Its not that you all came for my party that makes me happy, but that Im worthy for you all to make time to come down and make me smile. That makes me smile so happily. ^_^






Bb's mummy stock up everything and bought all the food supplies for me beforehand, was so touched when I opened the fridge in the morning.






Auntie even ordered and marinated the chicken wings for me because she says the wholesale website, doesn't clean the wings properly.











Bb's friends came early to help me out. Thanks!!

With his friends~






























proud of my inspiration of the balloons bush.haha..



with Bb's mummy. Love her to bits! She prepared all the food for me and gave me a big ang pow!



Kerlyn, the earliest among my gfs!

Serena!!Miss u to bits!

Finally my gfs arrived...






they were there for my birthday for the past 6 years..

with my younger sis on the left, and beautiful model Reiee on the right.


The boys~

The soccer team~
The gfs.my younger sis!she is wearing heels la ok....


Bb's auntie's kids~Gigi girl with the new pink pearl ribbon hairband I bought for her. This girl immediately ditch the old hairband I bought for her 2 weeks ago and don this new one. haha...

This is the year I received the most presents. I got like 5 perfumes! Just when I needed new perfumes as mine is running out. Bell and my sis got me the same brand. you two think alike hor!

2 friends got me dresses for work, and I love the designs! they know me so well. haha...









No comments:

Post a Comment