Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bangkok Part II


Loots for the 1st two days. If there is 1 thing I learnt, that is not to be too picky, just grab it when you think its ok. Some super cheap items shud buy 2 instead of 1. Best buy would be the bikini, I love the navy inspired bikini set I bought, denim pants (Less than 10 bucks, u can never find such nice cutting denim shorts at that price here) and the clothes for my dog!Dirt cheap!

I love the roadside stalls best!really cheap and you can find really good stuff there,

Ended up didnt buy much. Sian x 1000000







Boarding and departure tickets.























both of us bought the same specs, in diff colours!!












in the plane!




Ice Monster!





The one and only roadside stalls I dare to eat. (Didnt caught any houseflies hovering over the food) They have swarms of housefly around the food sold at the roadside stalls lo!!



Hotpot sharks fins!!




BB's fav, birds nest!















Tom yum, I love!






the clouds that drift past...breathtaking.










watching movies on the plane, I look like I just woke up. I think I am. hahaha..

















































Taking train back to airport, leaving the land of smiles. I wanna come bk again!!!
The best birthday gift, I really enjoyed myself BB. Love love..muacks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment