Saturday, October 30, 2010

Back to dating days~

Alot of things happened lately and we haven had the chance to go for a good dating. BB cheered me up by bringing me out. Dinner at orchard pretty late, most shops were already closing so we headed home early after deciding to chill at the pool with Bao Bao.

It was 1 simple dating night out, nothing fancy, just chilling at the pool downstairs with Rojak and my favourite chocolate cake from Rive Gauche (BB came back home and quietly placed it on the bed beside me when I was sleeping giving me a sweet surprise when I woke up) and Hoegardens, but it was 1 of the most enjoyable night I had.



my fav beer!
our latest craze with Rojak.







love the pool at night. really cooling and peaceful.















Lets have more of nights like this with Bao Bao ok BB?!







No comments:

Post a Comment