Monday, June 14, 2010

u in mine, me in urs

Him in the tshirt I chose for him, and me in the top he bought for me. ^_^

Donning the hair bun look lately, upon request frm bf.




girls, when all else fails, give this look to ur guy.





paparazzi shots by him.









the boss in his ride.











his 2 boss.
























he's been complaining I only have black, white and grey in my wardrobe. he is loving this new colour I incorporated in my wardrobe.

























































ok, did I mentioned i just nail a job in an advertising firm today?
Im in super good mood!starting work on this Monday. Hope this new career Im embarking on works out for me. Crossing my fingers!
Alright, going for supper nw with bb boy. bye~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, which company did you got your job at?

Post a Comment