Tuesday, June 15, 2010

shopping mood love.

Was in a darn good mood after I got the job, in the mood for some shopping!

b4 I said anything, he already read my mind, and brought me out for some therapy. Was looking around for perfumes, stopped by at Lucky Plaza, but didnt get any in the end. The price is way above my spending budget for now. I need to spend on the more urgent priorities for now.

when we were leaving the place, he said that he needed to go to the loo. came out and didnt see him, waited for like 5 mins outside, was worried that he fainted inside or something. and then that fella came to me from another direction, and surprised me with the perfume that I wanted.

So that sweetie was lying to me about needing to go to the loo, sneaked out to get the perfume for me.


Thanks for the advance 2nd month gift love. *hugz* Din Tai Fung dinner treat from me that I insist, if not the perfume goes back to him.

some photos taken few days back. surprised him with the look that he said he like me to be in. Bun up hairdo, halter top with white pants.




















































alright folks , time to grab lunch as instructed by Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment