Monday, June 7, 2010

jumpsuit & new look

have been craving for some mini retail therapy and its killing me. didnt wanted to shop as I really need to watch my spending due to the jobless plight Im in now.

finally caved in to get 2 tops at Cotton On, bb love paid for me. In the midst of arguing and stuffing $ to him, I proposed to treat him to KOI bubble tea if he insist to pay for me. he argued its pasar malam price for my clothes, KOI is branded bubble tea. He got a great deal. -_-"

He got 2 tshirts for himself, 1 chosen by me. trust me dear, I've got good taste. and u look suave in that tshirt I chosen! =P




on the way to meet bb love.


















































looking good in the new tshirt i chose for him, and his new hair cut.




Thanks for the every times you fought with me, to pay for my mini retail therapies.
Thanks for the movies you brought me to when you are fatigue after wrk.
Thanks for spoiling me so much I have never felt so pampered.

No comments:

Post a Comment