Thursday, May 13, 2010

Supper extravaganza.

The craziest supper road trip we accomplished, the most expensive supper. but it left a warm fuzzy feeling in me.

Knowing that I have never been to No Signboard Seafood Restaurant, he said he will bring me there 1 day. He fulfilled what he said, just dat we were crazy enuff to go there at 1am for supper. Thanks for fulfilling everything you said to me, bringing me to places for yummy food that you said you want to.




he likes to take full body shots.



He likes to take photos without flash.







But I like to take photos with flash.



I like to take half body shots like these.









Tadaa!

secret shot of me when I was waiting eagerly for the crabs.










chili crabs with man tou.
Headed to thomson for prata after that.



my chocolate banana prata. its heavenly I tell u!I thought I will get sick of the overly sweet prata, but amazingly, I could almost finish everything. My boss told me not to finish everything as it is too heaty. and so I heeded his advice.




Thanks for making me feel, You Ni Zhen Hao!

No comments:

Post a Comment