Wednesday, May 19, 2010

smiles.


sometimes I wonder if Pasta belongs to him. Pasta looks compatible with him don't u think... lol
This baby gets so excited seeing my boy, attempted to follow him home when he left my house.

He brought me to shoe search for a pair of proper running shoes. Make me ditch my old school canvas shoes, wanted me to jog and gym comfortably with proper footwear. my attempts of "No, not nice." "I don't like" "where got nice?" all failed. He just knows me so well why I said all these. BB, I just don't want you to waste $. It costs even more than your own Puma. I felt a pinch in my heart when he passed the cash to the Nike sales guy.
went jogging at east coast after that. It felt really special to have you jog beside me. I never had anyone jog alongside me, at the same pace with me. My past bfs just dash off in front of me. and I develop the habit to jog alone. I know you are worried abt my safety, and insist to jog at my pace in case some1 dash out from nowhere and kidnap me. my heart smile when you told me to jog in front of you, when I suggested to jog behind you. so you can watch over me...
our fav ice cold Koi hazelnut milk tea after the cardio activity. I just love this simple bliss... =)


my fav shot of the day.


brought her for a jog with me one of the days, and she ended up like this when she got into the lift. immediately "Piak" and fall flat to the ground and panted so loud I thought she had a heart attack.



what she did in the morning.squeeze in and lie on the pillow my sister is slping on. she thinks she is Theodore from the chipmunks. Look at ur size Pasta!



Granny's birthday dinner!





she was exclaiming "Aiyo!I look so old!" when she look at the photo. I replied her, "You think you still 18 yr old ah?"


sister love.

my mum's a bad photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment