Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the mark of our 1 monthsary.

here I was, waiting eagerly for him to come my place, ready to present him his surprise. Lied to him that I was not feeling well, asked him to come over to keep my company.

received a text from him, saying that he is having a very bad headache, staying home to rest, not able to come over. I walked into the kitchen, preparing to finish up the food I cooked for him all by myself. Just before I was going to start finishing everything in disappointment, somebody knocked at my door.was still wondering which idiot trying to sell anytink at this hour (it was almost 12). Good, just when Im in a foul mood, somebody is here to let me lash it out on him.

When I peek out to see who it was, I saw him standing there...

What a nice surprise he had planned...




my 1st 1 monthsary gift he made for me. It had photo of him with my dog, photo of me with his dog. all of the photos were the ones i told him was my fav. and he kept all the movie tickets that we went since our 1st date.



the 1st attempt at cooking. my surprise for him.


mushroom soup and bacon with asparagus and mushroom. my family who tasted it all gave a thumbs up. satisfaction!




Pasta wants to be in the picture with us.

then he said he still feels hungry, wanted to go for supper.
when I got into the car, I sat on something. I pulled it out and saw this.
....
...
...
...
...
...
it was my fav plush toy. no wonder he asked me what is my fav cartoon...
before I had anytime to react and smile like a happy lil gal, he pulled out sumtink from the back seat and placed on my lap, before I went screaming.
my fav piglet in the biggest size I have ever seen!!!

Pasta hates it so much she just cant stop biting it.





Thank you for the surprises. you make me cant stop smiling in my sleep last night. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment