Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lesson learnt.

I still remembered the time when I was filled with excitement and exhiliration. I was bursting with joy.





Now, I left with utter disappointment, with so much pain it killed me totally.





I could not live with having to pay for losses that was not directly my fault.





I just want all this to end. Its ok, I take this as a lesson learnt. Not to trust people just because they used to be nice to me. I will remember this hurt caused upon me.













This is the kind of breakfast on a quiet morning I always wanted. Sipping my favourite mocha frappe with whipped cream, tried the chocolate chip muffins that was always calling out to me, every time I queued up in front of the display of cakes, bagels and sandwiches. With my ipod, quietly seated on the sofa.


Went to shop for cookies that love was craving for.

Tried my luck at Central at Clarke Quay. Nope. Went to Vivocity next stop, seriously they should have a Famous Amos there. Such a big mall, bt no Famous Amos. Finally decided to go Wisma.













This is the "Meet-the-Parents" look. ^_^
This ribbon thingy on my hair is out of my league, you will never see ribbons on me normally.
Gym with love, in the noon. Needed that sweating out and lash out my frustration. Dinner with his sis and mum. Ended with my fav dessert with a burping me.
He, never fail to put my smile back on my face. Didnt know he actually noticed a bag at the pushcart caught my attention. He knew I liked that bag, brought me back and got me that bag. The observance in him caught me by surprise. I did not even mention anything about the bag or asked for his opinion.
A new bag when I get a new job. Thanks love. =)
*I hope you won't get mad if I cant wait til then and decide to use the bag anytime soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment