Tuesday, November 3, 2009

working hard on my BIG project.

Remember I was saying Im preparing a surprise for bf for our 1 yr anniversary?

This is a sneak preview of my hardwork. Shh.... you guys get to see 1st hand.




thru the rain, I fear nothing because I had you. I love the rain, because that means I get to be closer to you while we walk together. I get to hold your arms close to me.




The cute us. I love the ribbon on my hair especially!


I always cherish the times you go clubbing with me, cause its not ur thing and you went with me.




Photoscape is AWESOME! I just found out a few more functions today. can add all the cute icons and pictures. Love it man!
just hang out the call with bf. can see that he spend more time on the phone with me now. although we only talk half an hour before he sleeps everyday. well, I learnt to be glad with what he gives, and not harp on what he didn't give.
I miss bf...

No comments:

Post a Comment