Friday, November 6, 2009

The last goodbye.


This was my favourite photo of all the ones we took.

I like how I look so genuinely happy, happily in love, piggy back by the man I loved so much. Just like daddy's lil gal.

everytime I look at this photo, I would smile and reminisce that day.

Everything seems so surreal now.

Last nite, I decided to leave. This whole thing, and you, is not the man I used to know and loved anymore.

you said ur fren read my blog and say I never tell the full story bt only part of the truth. you said you felt ashame for me when ur fren told you that. Then why didn't the friend told you about the nice things I wrote about you? Search your conscience, did you tell the whole story to people too? IF Im the bitch and Im always the one in the wrong and causing destruction, and YOU are the saint, never once did anything wrong and never in the wrong from the 1st day we met til now, then why are you still with me? I didnt force you to stay. you don't have to be nice and stay with me because you forgive and forget. because you aren't any saint either.


When I asked why you rather spend time on others than me, because you are going to ur fren's housewarming party and you never ask me along. you said, "why should I spend time with someone who picks fight and like to scold me?"

From that moment, I decided to leave you.





yuan lai, wo shen me dou bu shi...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u need a hug, u can pop in here..
if u need some silence, u can pop in here too..
if u need something and u dont know what it is yet, pop in here..

if u dont know who i am, u r in deep trouble babe.. lucas's mummy - thats who i am..

yx kog

Post a Comment