Sunday, November 29, 2009

Make-me-beautiful

A couple of people have sent me emails asking if I provide make-over service. Some gals don't really do makeup, and there are times they are going for dates, gatherings which require them to dress up. sometimes you go into a frenzy because your wardrobe is filled with the wrong clothes and you don't know what to wear. In times like this, they need help to look ravishing.

I decided to try this out if the response is good. Im offering makeover service for girls.


Prom night package

you don't have to pay $200 over to get ur makeup and hair done. Im willing to go shopping with you for cheaper finds for your prom night dresses that is going to make you the star at lesser costs.

Makeup and hair only - $100
Shop for gown with you- $50



Make-me-beautiful deal

Makeup and hair - $100
shopping and wardrobe consultant service- $50



Do leave msg in my tagboard or email me at lenalicious_1986@hotmail.com if you are keen.

No comments:

Post a Comment