Saturday, November 21, 2009

expired birthday photos + today's

went Expo today. didnt buy anything at John Little side, but at MPH book sale. unbelievable.

he bought: 1 Superman + 1 Batman comic books. $10 each. original price was like $20 plus.
I bought: A-Z of dog disease & health problems. $8. (he paid actually)



I look like Im nt wearing anything, but I AM!
Expired photos of my actual birthday itself.

he did that in front of my mum and my lil sis. I was blushing like mad.


now my turn.


the sweetest thing was he purposely bought brownie cake because I can eat it with ice cream.


1st time I had a bf celebrating for me for the past 3 years. thanks for the surprise at my place. =)

I wish for no more tears...




thats me in his army t-shirt that he bestowed me to wear every night.


I like this scene.



Pasta loves to be part of the celebration.





I asked him to tell me 1 nice thing about my features today. (because I dun remember him saying any nice things about my features)
He said, "when you laugh, you look very cute."
I said I duno should I laugh or not. thats not a compliment.
He said, "ok la, you very cute."
Me: .......................
Conclusion: nobody has ever told me that I look cute when I laugh. my heart smiled when he said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment