Sunday, April 8, 2012

A month worth celebrating.

My readers who have been following my blog for years would have known that I come from a financially average (I consider it below average) family. While all the kids are enjoying their childhood without any need to worry about tomorrow, I share none of what they have. All these years I have been working very hard hoping I can have a leap in my career/life. I'm glad I made a little leap lately. =)

It was a long journey to get to where I am now, but looking back, I'm glad I made it. Many think that I lead a good life with a bf to shower me with luxurious lifestyle and expensive gifts. I'm not going to explain and defend myself because I don't need everyone to understand me. What matters is that my close friends and loved ones know. That will do.


Here's some pictorial summary of what I have been up to lately~

catching up with my gf Queenie!

Not forgetting spending time with my 2 loves!


Friday night dinner.








Bf's mummy birthday. Got her a little something. Hope she likes it. =)

Happy birthday auntie!

Outfit of the day. On the way to work!


random day at work.






I love waking up beside you and going to work together. =)


More updates in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment