Saturday, February 18, 2012

Our 2nd valentines day + baby boy's birthday

His birthday falls a week before valentines. Imagine the stress I went through to plan his pressies and surprises. Nevertheless, Superwoman me did it. Proud of myself. ^_^


For his birthday.


Dinner at our favourite place.



Birthday kiss. Muacks!




Arranged with his mummy, bro + his gf for this surprise when he gets home.





my 2nd & 3rd birthday surprise for him- Man U themed birthday cupcakes with his close friends waiting for us at the place I arranged.


NEXT UP-our 2nd valentines day spent together.


Look of the day. Smouldering smoky eyes and black themed dressing.





1st surprise I receive from him. flowers delivered to my office. =)


2nd surprise. Prepared wine and my favourite sushi and brought me for a picnic with beautiful scenery.




All my favourite food.


My love.



3rd surprise. Said he want to give me massage, so asked me to turn around. Happy me was waiting eagerly was a good massage, but it didn't came. What came was a pair of hands wrapping around me and put on a necklace for me.



Tiffany & co necklace from him.


Happy me with my flowers and necklace on me.








Truly blessed to have you.







My loots. haha...


His turn to receive my surprise. Davidoff dumb bell design perfume that he had his eyes on + gym gloves. A set of fitness themed gift for the fittest.

Baby, its the 2nd year and I'm truly truly sincerely blessed and glad to have you by my side through this journey. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment