Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hong Kong getaway-Day 1

Our getaway to Hong Kong during chinese new year. Both of us took 1 week leave and planned for a holiday away from the sunny little red dot.

The experience wasn't exactly pleasant because of the "cheenas" who were everywhere. They love to push you, cut queue despicably and spoil your holiday mood. Omg...I hate them.

Anyway, besides them, the getaway was the second country we went together and I love travelling with him. ^_^

Here are the photos taken on Day 1~Oh, if you notice my awkard/ugly smiles in some photos, its because it was freaking cold!My 1st experience being in a cold country below 18 degrees and it was awesome!!!

Having breakfast at Terminal 1 before boarding at 5am.

The plane flying over the sea in Hong Kong. Beautiful.

We reached!whee!



Our hotel behind.


his first meal. luncheon meat macaroni.

mine. =) why their macaroni taste so much better than Singapore's?

and then this was the place for...SHOPPING!


this shopping mall pretty much like far east plaza. too bad mostly winter wear, thus not much haul back for me.


their streets are so busy and cluttered.

our fav dessert place!Xu Liu Shan!

street artists.




this has got to be my favourite No.1 food here 鸡蛋仔 !

back to our hotel for a rest!




ok!vain me changed to a new jacket and going out!


my 2nd favourite snack.鱼蛋!super shiok to eat in this cold weather I tell you...

the mrt stop nearest to our hotel.

what an interesting name for an mrt stop right..

so here we are, at the 星光大道!












my favourite star. Stephen Chow!!but...why no have his signature leh?


beautiful night view of the port.









crazy him wanted to have ice cream cone in this weather.

Im not a big fan of ice cream in freezing condition.



late dinner at Tsim Sha Tsui.


Didn't went much place as we were both tired from waking up at 4am in the morning to catch our flight here. The weather was freezing and I had stupid fun breathing cold air out from my mouth whenever I speak. What?!Its my 1st cold country vacation so please pardon me. hee!

More photos coming up for our 2nd to 4th day here at Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment