Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hong Kong Day 2!

Outfit for the day~

Love my furry boots.



breakfast!


Guess where are we heading to?

SCREAM!!!Disneyland!



my favourite disney princess.

















getting ready for the scariest ride.


see the worry on my face.













carousel, always hold a special meaning in my heart.



hello Minnie Superwoman.

Tarzan's treehouse that we didnt manage to go cause the queue was freaking long.


nvm we shall just take some photos.





super scary ride. U shape viking. omg..




aww....disney princesses in the restaurant. me like..





my one and only favourite cartoon!










I'm a little teapot, short and stout...








didnt manage to take photos with them. boo...



When nightfalls arrive, we head for The Peak!







My FAVOURITE!



can't help but take more photos with him.


2nd favourite.




boy's favourite. Need I say more?






Twilight fans, scream!!!







coolness!we love captain sparrow!














I seriously think he looks like him.No?




Look at how strong the fog is up there at The Peak.


Big mistake. we couldn't see a single thing.





Ending my post on Day 2 here. Will upload day 3 and 4 soon alrite? Too many photos taken recently, lazy me has grown mega lazy. *humph*

No comments:

Post a Comment