Friday, November 4, 2011

Part III of my 25th birthday!HELLO BANGKOK!

2nd Bangkok getaway with bf for my birthday. The place where I feel like King, and spend like a King without any pinch. hahahaha!!!Though we spent to the very last cent we had, it was abolutely worth it!AWESOME!!!





1st up!Pasta with her presents.New pinkie shoes, pink top written "I love Mom"


and customised bling bling collar in pink!



Love Mom top for her!She look so adorable all decked in pink!haha!


At the airport getting ready for our getaway!


in the plane!up, up, away!!




we reached Bangkok!!




Bangkok airport!


stupid us.




in our hotel room.



heehee...love this shot of us.kids at heart.




1st meal of the day, it has to be...FUJI!!our fav Japanese restaurant at Bangkok!





bf trying to prove to be camera take without flash look better. I still disagree.


shopping at CentralWorld. This unique concept store caught my eye.


Hey!Thats us modelling for Loreal!okok, Im just kidding. Its a phototaking machine at the mall done by Loreal. Its pretty interesting so we just had to play for once.




I just had to take this for the Man-U fan.




shop til tired and woke up too early for the day, tired us relax at Starbucks, n bf dozing off for a good 10 mins on the comfy sofa, while I stare in empty space to recuperate.




creme brulee latte!nice!they don't have this in Singapore!


wanted to go to the Ocean World at Siam Paragon, but it cost S$45 per person. Thus I decided to save that money for shopping. haha..But, they had these cute mascots around!




cannot go in nvm, can take photos with them!




our supper for the day, banana nutella prata just right outside our hotel!




breakfast!just love sunny side up...




2nd day!




love the full length mirror at the lift.






our fav dining place of all. Food court at Platinum Mall. They have the best thai food. No restaurant in Singapore can cook as well as them!




Chatuchak puppies!Mommy is here to visit you!




our No.1 favourite puppy. Pomeranian pups at this shop is so CUTE!




came all the way for this-coconut ice cream!




lunch at Siam Paragon. discovered this Jap restaurant that serves heavenly Japanese curry rice.






this curry rice is to die for. Mark my words.




Going to RCA for a chill out night!







massage!!he looks like a patient.lol...





enjoying beer at a live band bar.



3rd day!






this has got to be my fav dish. the mango salad at Platinum got me addicted.




chatuchak for the 2nd time!



squid eggs. nice!


coconut ice cream. again!I just love it!




bf spotted this restaurant right next to our hotel with a tv screening soccer. damn it. I knew my night is ruined...









why....why.....why must he discover the tv....





see, take photo also can't concentrate, he rather watch soccer...


going to watch movie after that!




4th day!




our daily mode of transport.





bf tailoring his work wear at a recommended tailor.I got 3 bfs!






cinnabon!must visit if you go Siam Paragon. You don't get this in Singapore n its delicious!





our fav Hokkaido matcha/chocolate milk ice cream!



told u I love their Jap curry rice. went back again.


tried their lava cake this time. nice!





pan eggs. 1st time trying.


this was how tired bf is. fall flat on e bed once rch hotel.




1st tuk tuk ride. kena cheated to go to a restaurant for sharks fin coz the driver say chinatown flooded. 20baht for the ride there only. since so cheap I said ok lets go. ended up the restaurant bill came up to 1000 baht for a sharks fin and coconut. carrot chopped.damn it.





e 1000 baht=S$50 sharks fin + coconut ONLY meal.




bloody hell kena chopped. nvm, ald chopped what to do. take a nice photo n forget abt it la.




my loots for the first 4 days.




bf's!




last day!wearing this super cheap top I bought there which I absolutely love!








birds nest!





going back le. sian....




last thai meal at the airport.






and that marks my Bangkok getaway for the year. Holidays are just sto shiok....eat and shop, shop and eat, sleep and wake up shop and eat.....If only everyday is like this...okok snap out of it!


planning for our Taiwan trip next year!woo hoo!now thats something to look forward to! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment