Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wei wei's birthday~

It's bf's younger brother's birthday and we celebrated his birthday at Todai!


the elder brother.us having lunch at town.

the elder bro's mafia gf.

some self loving. pardon me.






us at Todai!

e birthday boy and his cute gf.



with his niece and nephew.


his auntie and uncle and their cute kids.

us with his bro + gf


e boys with their dad.

wat happens after a buffet dinner. he insists its abs.

after dinner, we went to watch the laser show.






work has been rather hectic and I lost quite abit of weight. I should be happy I slim down sub consciously with the busy schedule without the use of mad dieting. the only thing that makes me look forward to the weekend is a GOOD MEAL.

oh well, speaking of which, I should be gone. Bf dozed off duno where in the house.gotta go find him now. bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment