Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2nd Magical Birthday with he who has that magic.

Part II of my birthday. I love birthdays because its an excuse for celebrations!

So how did I spent my actual birthday?Someone sweet brought me to The Line buffet at Shangri-La for a night of romance. The food wasn't that fantastic though, just that there's free flow of wine and beer which we hardly had any. The company I had and that special someone who spent the effort to bring me to this top notch buffet much raved about, was what made me smile like never before. ^_^


while I was looking through the photos we took in the camera, there was a video from him with a dedicated message and a birthday song sang by him just for me. Melted into a pool of marshmallows instantly given that this was so not him. loves! Not gonna upload the video here because its solely meant for me. but here's a snapshot of the footage!



all those crabs served by him to me stomach! heheheh!


they say a happy person look the most beautiful. I agree.

lobster I like e best!

Jap cuisine!

2nd serving of e lobster!now u know how much I love it. =P

oyster!


e best part of the dinner, ice cream that kills!








birthday smooch.
















Thank you baby love for arranging all these for me. I had an awesome birthday with that awesome you. Looking forward to have you with me for the rest of my birthdays.





No comments:

Post a Comment