Sunday, October 16, 2011

Witness blissful moments.

so here it is, the 1st wedding I attended of my very own girlfriend. Witnessing her special moment. Im really happy you and Kw came so far and finally reach here. Keep this smile you have on. =)


on e way to a wedding lunch of bf's friend.
yup we had 2 wedding dinners to attend on the same
day.



n then as night fall, all glammed up for my gf's wedding.


lousy camera man...

1 more please. with the beautiful goddess who was so sweet to even call me before she is walking in the ballroom cause I was stuck in a jam and reach very late.






with Angel. We used to hang out together with e bride. Miss those times..


Mafia theme wedding, thus e fake tattoo on her back. them dancing in with their mum and dad. Super coolness!




No comments:

Post a Comment