Friday, September 16, 2011

Fantastical Flyday!

Its been a long week. Work is crazy!but I love what I do, although there are times I was that close to grabbing my stress ball, and I attempted to binge on the mooncakes.

Bb brought me to Dempsey after my several pleas. heehee.. I just love, LOVE Friday nights like this!I need a good old ice cold beer n FOOD!




my pretty boy.








love this green lager!

taking a shot of him taking photos. haha!





potato cheese balls!nice!

bbq smoked chicken pizza..yums!but nothing beats duck pizza at Timbre.


Really lethargic I need a sleep now. Gonna get a haircut tmr!don't forget to pop by to check out a new me alright? =P

Bbq gathering with his peeps and catching up with my fav gf after that for prawning!!tmr is gonna be a good Sat!






No comments:

Post a Comment