Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blue romance.

Don on my new baby blue top that I have gotten weeks ago. Not a fan of baby blue but this is definitely worth my 1st try.

So get ready to be flooded with snapshots!



Love the details of this top.













went for late night sinful dessert with his brothers at Laurent Bernard.

my chocolate truffle.

yums!

must-try!its really good!


with my other sinful addiction-him.



Had an enjoyable Friday night ytd. Bf & I head to my place to celebrate mum's birthday before followed by prawning with my elder bro + sis-in-law, which ended near to 4am in the morning. Bf suggested to head to Macs for breakfast before heading home and we did this crazy plan. This is no joke. Our 1st time staying up all night. Didn't felt tired at all, I guess its because every moment was so enjoyable. So much I wished it didn't end.

When I was younger, my bro was my worst nightmare. I would party til late coming home smelling like I just fell into a tub of alcohol. Crept back to my room in fear of waking up my bro and await his harsh lecturing. Now, he is my source of rely. When bf was touring overseas with his family and I was alone. Bro brought me to prawning when I told him I felt lonely and feel like going prawning. Thinking back, Im amazed how much we have changed. I like this change. =)

Looking forward to hanging out with bro again!







No comments:

Post a Comment