Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chop that off and welcome back!

I finally went to get a haircut. Although I always look the same even after a haircut. But hey, thats like the only look that suits me. damn. Lucky for me, I got several compliments back at work. so nothing to complain. hee!

Went for bf's friend's wedding dinner after work on Friday. Meal was awesome! I didn't hold back any tinge of lady image when the food was served. Come on...I was starving by then it was 830pm already when the food was served.


his friend had a super romantic bf and I must said the wedding was very interesting with an animated video specially made with humor showing how they met and how the guy proposed to her. The highlight of the night was a surprise stunt of the guy singing the love song he used to propose to her. that was really sweet...


me in my pink grecian dress.







I wonder why there are so many weddings lately. My gf''s wedding on 15 Oct, and his friend's fall on the same day but luckily it was a lunch wedding. So on 15th Oct, we are going for 2 weddings. woah...I always love attending weddings because it makes me feel so warm & fuzzy.

till then, I shall look foward to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment