Sunday, September 5, 2010

Elva Hsiao- Live in Concert

Was rushing out for dinner, and he kept saying he want to buy soccer boots, got to hurry to Suntec before shop close, cause its already 8pm.

Drove to Indoor Stadium, and I was like, "why u drive here for wat?"

Then...he took out something and put on my lap. It was a sistic ticket thing, opened it and it was the tix to Elva Hsiao Live in Concert!!

I never mention to him that I like her and was secretly wishing to go and see her concert.

This is what I call, you don't have to say it, and that special someone will just know...







This was when I still have no idea of his secret surprise. took few photos and he hurried us to leave.

The moment I almost fainted.

waiting for the concert to start.







whee~


Finally!!!start le!!!

both of us hate this hairstyle.

this magical LOVE turns into ELVA. brilliant!


e sparkle thing that fell frm the top, I love that effect!






ENCORE and she's back!!!









Advance 5th mth surprise he says.



Thanks for everything love. ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment