Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Coincidence or intentionally colour code-I enjoy.

Lunch time surprise, wore same colour code again!white top and black pants. I just have to take a photo to remember the times we wore same colour without arrangement...



went for his fren's wedding dinner on Hari Raya, before rushing down for the Johnnie Walker F1 Jet Black Party @ St James. Client's event, no choice have to go and show face. But well, it sure feels good having the VIP pass and the VIP treatment. ^_^
Can't imagine his fren is same age as me, its a female btw, and is already married. I really can't imagine me getting anywhere near that stage. but in any case, Im still looking forward to donning a bling bling diamante gown I want for my wedding.

the wedding gift, cup + poker card. cute or wat. I thought wedding gifts that come in a pair is real sweet.




went to this board game shop call Playnation with his usual pals last week. 1st time at a board game shop, always thought its a stupid and boring place, but hell I had a fantastic time there playing TABOO. crazy yelping and screaming with lotsa laughter.
I wanna go there again!
Received a mountain of new clothes because his younger sis is going overseas, packed away clothes she would not need, and bb's mum pass it to me. Saved my $ on shopping, whee~!
Fell sick days ago, doctor said I have been taking too much spicy food til my intestine and gastric corroding and injured. He picked me up at my office (took half day leave) and send me back to his place to rest. Was worrying that his mum would not think good of me how come suddenly I appear at their house when her son not at home, but all she asked, was if I had eaten. Felt warm at heart and loved. Auntie cooked porridge for me at night. I phoned her and thank her the next day, and she asked where I am, (because Im at their place almost everyday), and if I was feeling better and all.
Being loved by you is the world's bestest thing ever, but being loved by your mummy is......
Ok, I don't know what word to use, but you know what I mean.
Bliss x 10000000000000!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment