Sunday, September 26, 2010

1) Someone who would hold me in public not afraid of showing his love & affection for me
2) Someone who likes to smell my hair
3) Someone who would surprises me every now and then
4) Someone who sees me in his future and gives all of his heart to
5) Someone who would come up behind me suddenly and hug me, give me a peck on my head when Im washing the dishes, saying Im progressively starting to have the traits of a potential housewife
6) Someone who would always hug me after every sour fights even though he is not at fault, just so I can smile again
7) Someone who would send me sweet text messages every night
8) Someone who would kiss me in front of his friends, secretly when no ones watching
9) Someone who would forgive me for my insensitiveness & fiery temper
10) Someone who would look at me like i'm the only girl he ever sees
11) Someone who would hug me to slp every night, only to me pushed aside by me because I don't want his arms to ache, & I feel its uncomfortable at some point of time. hahahahah
12) Someone who would switch off the air con & bring in the mini fan when Im having fever, knows I cant slp without wind blowing at me, so turn the fan facing me while he slps without any
13) Someone who would watch horror movies with me, even though he hates horror movies
14) Someone who would kiss my forehead/head randomly
15) Someone who tells me he loves me more & treats me better than anyone he has ever met
16) Someone who would never make me feel like i'm alone (except when its EPL/World cup season)
17) For the 1st time, I have someone who plans my birthday party with me

There is so much more pointers, but I can't list all of it down because Im at work now. hahahaha...

We always have the checklist for the perfect bf in mind, and we all know we always ended up with someone who is the total opposite, or does not even fulfil half of the list.

But this time, I really found the perfect bf. I always ask myself what have I done to deserve this wonderful man.

The only thing he does not gives me, is neglecting me when he has soccer matches to see and take part in. *sulk* I HATE THE EPL SEASON!!

HAPPY 5th monthsary! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment