Thursday, March 25, 2010

Journey with the 18 top executives

The rose that would never fade away and die. Gold plated rose. Thnks..It did cheered me up after a long week of gruelling work =)



















ITS MEET MY FAVOURITE GALS DAY!







Stage Presentation Class with the finalists, thnks gals for the concern. Work has been really bad for me lately. All ur "r u ok?feeling beta?" did made my day. Million thnks...






Looking forward to tmr. Balaclava girls!





With my favourite angel Yingjun-as sweet as honey. how can any guys not love her?




With Rick and Alfie.









Alfie!what with the "do u wan to stand on the chair?"........im nt short ok, its u are too tall!







With the most influential woman in power suit.





Dimples that kills. ljust look at those dimples...






with the most eloquent-Angela. connection with her cause we both have jet black hair!







the ultimate superwoman on the left.Millionaire at the age of 26, and now a hot mummy.




more "interesting" photos to be posted. the 1st time the boys get that physically close with me. thanks to Yingjun and the gals who make the boys carry me.



Sneak preview of what happened.

The babysitter with her boys.

am I the lucky one or are they the lucky boys?haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment