Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Choc me up day~

This was meant to be a surprise, to be sent to my office by Mr Singtel.

But the courier lady spoilt the surprise by calling me and telling me that I have a parcel for me, which at that point when I answered the phone, I thought it was some package for my colleague, nobody ard in the office or sumtink.

Until Mr Singtel text me, he himself revealed the surprise. anyway, it did cheer me up, thanks alot. =)

since u "stalk" my online diary, you might see this. Thank you Mr Singtel. ^_^


I wanted to try one, but it was too pretty, I close the lid back and kept it in the fridge. Was still feeling full after the excellent dinner and creme brulee, which was real good. And I ate quite abit of Mum's soya sauce bbq chicken wings when I got home. Satisfied.


haha...nice one Mr Singtel.



Beer after a long day at work was the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment