Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gathering with the finalists~

Some photos taken few days ago frm my new phone. Still trying very hard to learn how to use Qwerty key pad.
























Chill out drinking session with the My Paper Executive Look finalists after business etiquette class. Fun bunch of people, really enjoy hanging out with them.


On my way to the class.



Attentive people.
Drinking session at Dempsey after class!


With hottie Angjolie, one of my fav lady. With a little of Brandon behind me.



With Brandon and Alfie. We are the Libras!and both boys shared the same birthday.




Look at the drinks.

Contestant No.19 on extreme right.Our inside joke, 1 of the male contestant told me his colleague was asking abt this finalist, who is me. sorry Im nt the contestant.hahahaha...





Had a really great nite out with them. Looking forward to the next outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment