Saturday, August 27, 2011

Its all because she's the greatest of all.

Went 鼎泰豐@NEX for lunch to celebrate mum's birthday.

Not a premium luxurious restaurant, but for me and mum, it was. Mum never had the luxury to dine at restaurants all her life. Scrimp and save to the brim was how we were brought up. Every penny was kept aside for the children and their future. Her only splurge was the occasional shopping for clothes that were on sale. I promised myself that one day, when I grow up and have the capability, I will give her what she have missed out. Good food, pretty clothes that are not bought only on sale, jewellery that she love. Slowly but surely, I'm working towards it.

I think the best gift she could ask for and want, is the time her child took to spend with her. And it was worth it all to see how happy she was. Although all she was saying throughout, was "Don't spend too much, no need eat too expensive ah!"

mum blinked. oopsie!


good take!

mum hands were trembling haha...


after she took this shot, mum kept saying, "nice!wah very nice!this one look very nice!"

one with my mummy love.


I hope you enjoyed lunch today mum. Believe me, I will give you the best, like how you gave me when I was growing up. Without you (even with the slaps & pinching haha), I will never be who I am today. Love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment