Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It finally paid off!

Something good happen to me today. Hardwork paid off. I'm happy. Really. He was right, I seriously lack something strangely most people would think it is in me. But I don't.

I just need to work on it.

On a side note, some peektures to remind myself I still have a blog.




went kite flying on Sat & Sun!seriously half-baked under the scorching sun for 2 consecutive days. Bf's siblings and lovely mum wanted to go. Had a homely warm and fuzzy Sunday afternoon with his family. Bf got the strings severely untangled, all of us spent a good 20 minutes sweating under the heat to untie it. You know what?I actually felt happy. It was nice to see his mum, brother & sister got up from seating down on the mat and came over to untie it together. Seeing how closely knitted his family was, over an untangled string was nice. Nobody grumbled a thing, they all just came and did what they could willingly despite the heat. That is why I love him and his family.=)




a little surprise for Bf. A booklet of love.



It says it all.





This, is the one that fits best on me.







With love.





Some shots taken on the way to work. Shed some weight lately, yayness!Being jogging for at least twice a week and on a strict no supper routine.











Alright, time for bed. Can finally sleep in peace knowing I deserve what I got today. Thanks for seeing what I'm worth.


An excuse to reward myself this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment