Saturday, June 25, 2011

My sister turns 21!

My younger sis's 21st. It was the 1st time my whole family had a BBQ session together. It was truly one of the best family time I had. We should just organize this more, right sister?

Happy birthday to you!I could still remember the times you were still a baby and super cute with those big teary eyes!why grow up become like this ah?!lol....

Hope you like the polariod me and bf got for you. YOU BETTER DO! =P


Pasta mei mei classic look when she sees FOOD.

Pasta says Happy Birthday!

I looked so damn happy like its my birthday. haha...with my family!

my favourite boy came.
my favourite Pasta mei mei!

mum is aiming the cake!
Happy birthday ah hoon!

the sisters with our Daddy love!


I finally updated my blog...Phew!Ok, just woke up and gotta go wash up and wait for Bf to come back from his soccer match.

And you know what...


HAPPY 1 YEAR 2 MONTHS BB BOY!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did your younger sis get her top from? its pretty!

Superwoman said...

its mine. haha!bought it at far east PurPur like at least 2 years ago!

Post a Comment